Zermatt Wine Sessions
The BEAUSiTE Wine Weekend for Wine Enthusiasts and Explorers. From 4 April to 6 April, 2024, the first edition of the Zermatt Wine Session awaits you with a three-day program featuring wine experts, captivating discussions, and culinary highlights.
04 - 06 April 2024
With the Matterhorn at your doorstep, there are no limits to discoveries – a BEAUSiTE wine experience designed for wine enthusiasts and explorers.
Events (hold in German)
- Valais Wines at the Foot of the Matterhorn: NZZ wine expert Peter Keller and Enosophist Dr. Ralph Tanner present their "Best of" Valais specialties in the glass at the legendary mountain restaurant "Zum See."
- World-Class Wines from Spain: Enosophist Dr. Ralph Tanner showcases great wines from Spain, all awarded with 95 to 98 Parker points. What better pairing than substantial steaks and regional cuisine, prepared on an open wood-fired grill?
- Wine-Battle "Tuscany": Wine merchant versus wine academics in a battle that brings Tuscany to life in every sip.
- Deep Dive: An evening with winemakers Julia Schittler and Martin Reimann: The emerging talent from Rheinhessen meets the maturity and experience from the wine region Nahe.
- Masterclass Sparkling Wines: KRUG against the Rest of the World with Enosophist Dr. Ralph Tanner.
Details about the events and additional information can be found in the program (German): Download
3 nights from April 4th to April 7th, 2024, in the room category of your choice, guaranteed spot at the four wine events and the Masterclass Sparkling Wine, including menu, wines, mineral water, and coffee.
The wine events can also be booked without accommodation. We gladly accept your registration via email [email protected] or by phone.