This is for you, summiteers! Would you like to climb the iconic Matterhorn? With our 4-night special, you have the opportunity to do just that. What are you waiting for?
28 July - 12 September 2022
The Matterhorn is one of the highest mountains in the Alps and a true landmark of Switzerland. Although you have a clear view of the Matterhorn from BEAUSiTE, we are offering you the ultimate Zermatt experience with this adventure! Why look at the mountain when you can look down from it? 4,478 metres above sea level, crystal-clear skies and very close to heaven - all this is on offer with the Matterhorn Adventure. #BeAlpinist
Itinerary for your Matterhorn ascent
On the day before the ascent you will travel from Zermatt to Schwarzsee (altitude: 2,583 m). There you will follow a hiking trail to the Hörnlihütte, where your private mountain guide will be waiting for you. Over and after dinner you will discuss the next day’s order of events with your mountain guide and check your equipment. Then you can relax and enjoy the evening mood for a short time before retiring to bed early - because you will be woken at 4 in the morning by the hut warden. After breakfast it’s on with the climbing harness and helmet and on with the mountaineering boots - your Matterhorn Adventure awaits! As does an hour-long massage on your return to Zermatt, to prepare you for your next adventure. Perhaps of the culinary variety?
The adventure that awaits you:
- 4 nights in total: 3 nights in a Junior Suite with a direct view of the Matterhorn
- 1 night in the mountain hut
- 2 training hikes, 4-5 hours each, on request and by arrangement
- 8-hour ascent of the Matterhorn with a private mountain guide (4-hour ascent, 4-hour descent)
- Certificate and lapel pin for having climbed the Matterhorn (presented by Zermatters)
- Train tickets
- All the hire equipment you need for the ascent
- One 50-minute sports massage per person
- Lavish breakfast buffet with show-cooking
- Free entry to the Spa & Recharge Zone
- Bathrobe, slippers and towels
- Collect and deliver from/to the station/your car by e-taxi (upon request)
- Lavazza coffee maker, kettle and Ronnefeldt tea in every room
- WiFi throughout the hotel
In order to stay safe whilst in the mountains and during your ascent it is critical that you have experience of mountain hiking and rock climbing as well as sound knowledge of how to conduct yourself in the Alps. If you would like to do a training tour, this can be booked additionally upon request. We will contact you to agree a suitable date.
Please note that this experience must be booked with at least 7 days’ notice and is only available in the period July to September and upon request. 100% of the cost is due when booking the package. You may cancel up to 7 days prior to departure with a non-refundable charge of CHF 150. The ascent may need to be cancelled at short notice for safety reasons if weather conditions change for the worse. In this case, too, CHF 150 will be non-refundable. The ascent is offered together with Zermatters, our local expert in outdoor activities.